Bookmap is an innovative visualization platform which sets new standards for market data visualization. Bookmap visualizes the order book and order flow using a configurable heat map display in an attempt to deliver transparency into today's algo driven markets.
Key features include:
- Historical visualization of order book (depth of market) and order flow.
- Ability to manipulate the chart, including zooming into nanosecond time periods.
- Order and market data recording.
- Replay in offline mode that enables you to view all of your orders and also a trading simulator.
- Advanced studies & analytic tools.
- Enriched trading functionality.
- InfinityAT™ Trading Practice Accounts (Demo) Accounts
- InfinityAT™ Live Accounts
BookMap offers a unique perspective when watching the Depth of Market (DOM) dynamics & order book flow.
- Basic: Monthly $49, billed quarterly
- Advanced: Monthly $99, billed quarterly
Results on the Bookmap website are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.