The emoji trading Order Flow Suite provides a set of indicators for Sierra Chart utilizing methods for interpreting traded volume. By combining these indicators with Sierra Chart Numbers Bars, a trader is able to make well-informed trading decisions based upon the traded volume activity of other traders resulting in low risk entries and timely exit decisions. Indicators may also be applied to regular bar and candlestick charts as well as Renko and Heiken Ashi charts.
- Over 20 powerful order flow indicators for Sierra Chart making it easy to interpret Numbers Bars order flow information at-a-glance
- Transform your trading with precise, well-timed entries with incredibly tight stops
- See whether buyers or sellers are in control and if change is likely
- Price Rejector indicates that a trend may be ending and a reversal due
- Works with Numbers Bars, Candlestick, Bar, Heiken Ashi and Renko charts
- InfinityAT™ Trading Practice Accounts (Demo) Accounts
- InfinityAT™ Live Accounts
- 30 Day Trial: Free
- After: $169 per 90 Days
Results on the EmojiTrading website are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.