Thank you for your interest in the Infinity difference. Whether you are just starting out or someone who holds a multi-million dollar portfolio, Infinity Futures is dedicated to meeting your trading needs. This is accomplished daily by providing each of our clients with the following:
FREE trading platform combined with competitive commissions - among the lowest in the industry.
This means no monthly or lifetime license fee to use our trading platform. FREE advanced level 5 charts available - a $35 dollar value (requires 10 rt trades per month otherwise only $19.95 STILL AN AWESOME DEAL).
Fast, accurate order execution and clearing services, which include immediate on-line access with expedient electronic order confirmation and same-day profit & loss statements.
Quality, expert service provided by series 3 registered professionals dedicated to the highest ethical standards within the industry.
Free 24 hr support - we understand sometimes it's best to talk to a real person.
From our experienced professionals to our constant commitment to ensuring you receive the support and service you deserve in the most efficient & accurate manner, you will find the Infinity difference defined in every aspect of our business.
Though I encourage you to explore all of your trading options, I am confident that you will find Infinity Futures to not only be the most reliable choice, but also the best one.
As a former trader with over 26 years of industry experience, I understand the needs of today's online futures traders . My commitment is to provide impeccable service with excellence to all of our clients, from the largest institutions to individual accounts.
As President of Infinity Futures for 20 years, I have made your trading success not only my professional goal, but my personal goal as well.
James P. Mooney
Infinity Futures, LLC.
650 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60661
Toll Free: 800.322.8559
Infinity Futures, LLC is an Independent Introducing Brokerage firm. Infinity is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Infinity has been providing customers from around the world access to the global derivatives markets since its founding in 1995. Whether you are interested in online trading facilities or access to top managed programs, Infinity offers a suite of programs tailored to individual customer needs.
Regulated. Infinity is a member of the National Futures Association and registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. We are audited on a regular basis and hold ourselves up to the highest level of commercial conduct and responsibility.
People. Every account holder at Infinity is assigned a Customer Service Representative - a real person - that knows you and your account. A toll free number to his or her desk gives you direct access to almost any issue that can arise. If you lose your internet connection, call us and we will help you with your trades and orders. If you need information on the markets, we are there for you. If you need technical analysis tools, we can find them for you. You are not charaged extra for a call in.
Technology. Infinity's primary FCM is TransAct Futures. TransAct is the architect, operator and manager of the state-of-the-art trading platform called InfinityAT™. That means there are no middlemen, no platform fees and no excuses. But wait it gets even better, the InfinityAT™ Trading Platform is fast, easy, and reliable.
Infinity offers Simulated Trading access to both account holders and non-account holders. Whether you are a customer or not, your Simulated Account is powered by the same software and data (platform and charts), that live traders use. Benefits of Simulated Trading with Real-Time Date and Charts include:
Learn how to use the trading platform and the charts. These feature rich trading tools provide you with a wide arsenal for both trade management and analysis functionality. Your Simulated Trade period will provide you an opportunity to learn how to use and apply these features.
Get a feel for the market and how prices move. Your Simulated Trade account provides you with Real-Time streaming data where price and execution speeds can be measured in milliseconds. As you spend time on the Simulated account you are developing "muscle memory" and learning how market conditions change throughout the day and week - as volume, volatility and market correlations are affected by time, news and other market factors.
Practice your techniques and strategies. Let's face it, trading futures successfully in very difficult and is not appropriate for all traders and investors. The degree of leverage in the futures markets can exasperate the risk. With your real-time practice account you should experience the dynamics of the futures market and assist you in determining if futures trading is right for you.
See if futures trading is right for you. Have an idea or strategy you would like to test? Use your sim trade time to test and experiment. The integrated charting allows you to track statistics as well as back test through the replay feature.
Practice without risking real money. With your sim trade/practice account you do not deposit funds or risk real money.
If you are interested in writing to the AT API to customize your trading please complete the below form. The Transact development team will provide you with credentials and documentation to the API.
Hello fellow traders,
ITS AMAZING HOW FAST 20 YEARS CAN GO BY!
My name is Jim Mooney, president and founder of Infinity Futures. Looking back, I can clearly recall the motivation behind starting Infinity 20 yrs ago.
As a former floor trader back in the 1980s, I remember surviving the 1987 stock market crash and personally witnessing the deficiencies of the open outcry floor system. This event made me realize that the electronic trading was the wave of the future and to anticipate the crucial need to remain innovative, while placing client service at the forefront of my business. In those days, I think the average advertised commission rate was around $20 per round turn.
By 1995, it took a while for all the forces to come together, but I was confident that it was only a matter of time until most people traded online. I recall having some of my floor colleagues coming up to Infinity's office when we finally got up and running. These floor brokers almost always had the same reaction. They were amazed that fills came back in seconds. Defensively, they explained that it will never work, that only locals could provide liquidity and there was no way the markets could survive without locals. This was followed up with what if after what if, such as what if electricity when out or what if no one took the other side of the trade. You would be surprised what these guys would come up with and how shortsighted they were. Naturally, right after that, they would want to see a live electronic trade again (which could get quite expensive since we didn't have a demo!).
Needless to say, this experience was the birth of Infinity and realization of my vision. Below is one of our first promotional pieces titled 21st Century Trading Today. I included it so that you might get a kick out of how far things have come over the years (i.e., fills in 3-5 seconds) but also how some things still ring true today.
Many of the firms that we competed against to earn your business are not around anymore. In fact, in the the year Infinity was established, the CFTC listed the number of Independent IBs at 370 and the number of FCMs at 255. As of this writing, there are less than a 100 FCMs still registered. I'm proud of the fact that Infinity has not only survived, but thrived during the last 20 years. It hasn't always been easy, but I'm also proud to say that Infinity remains dedicated to that vision I had many years ago.
From all of us at Infinity we want to thank you for trusting us to serve you during the past 20 years and for anyone thinking of trading futures with us we look forward to providing you the same innovative technology and same quality service for many years to come.
Here is the reprint of our first online ad that I mentioned above. Although the technology, namely fill times,
has obviously improved, the same basic principles that Infinity was founded on remain the same.
1. Cost Although developing & maintaining an on-line order entry system is extremely costly to a brokerage firm, the client using this system can save up to 75% on standard full service rates. Why pay these high rates just so you can get a broker's advice. Especially when there are many other sources of trading advice available. Infinity, for instance, provides, free access to charts quotes. option calculation, and daily research.
2. Reward By eliminating the broker or advisor. the rewards of success are undoubtedly yours.
3. Convenience On-line trading allows you to enter orders 24 hours a day. No longer do you have to leave a message on voice mail, e-mail or send a fax to determine if your orders have been placed. You place your orders when it is convenient for you. Not when it's convenient for your broker.
4. Become Your Own Broker You now have the same advantages and disadvantages as anyone else -including your broker. You can trade markets like the E-Mini S&P or the E-Mini NASDAQ on-line and without a broker. The CME offers free real-time Internet quotes - open outcry market quotes can be delayed because after a trade is made, a reporter has to first type in the trade, then its sent to your quote machine. When you trade the E-Minis, your trade price is immediately and automatically posted. No brokers, no clerks, no middlemen. Irs like having a trading pit in your home or office.
5. Less Stress When we first started using on-line order entry years ago, we had a college intern. His job was to place our brokers' orders directly to the trading floor by phone. (As brokers, I think we take for granted that not everyone has as much experience placing orders as we have). We decided to have this intern start to use on-line order entry and his stress levels were noticeably reduced. I asked him why the change? His answer: "I know computers". He could review each ticket without a broker or phone clerk breathing down his neck and giving him a hard time. He could carefully review his orders throughout the day, and if the orders were placed correctly, he never even had to call the trading floor.
6. Fewer Errors When you trade on-line, no one is rushing you - not your broker and not a busy clerk. You can review your trade before you send it - and at your own pace. You can also review your order on your screen after you have submitted it. No need for expensive recording equipment.
7. Direct Floor Access The order can be sent in 3 ways. Fast-Direct to the floor. then flashed or ran into the pit. Faster-Direct to the floor broker inside the pit, filled and typed, and then back to you. Fastest-Direct into INFINITY DIRECT, which will get your fill back to you in 3 to 5 seconds, in most cases.
8. No More Delays No more calling your broker or trading desk and waiting for them to pick up the phone, or being put on hold while the market moves against you. With on-line trading, completing a trade is just a few mouse clicks away. In most cases, we are talking only seconds.
9. Organization With on-line trading, you can review your working orders, your fills, account balances from your Pc. You can also access real time quotes, charts, and research.
10. No Aggressive Sales People Although most brokers are honest, you can end up with a fast talking salesman who pushes high commission traders, just so they can earn commissions.
11 . No Pressure According to most people, a warm computer is more desirable than a cold call. There is no pressure. You're making your own trading decisions. There will be no more irritating calls from your broker with his/her trade of the day.
12. Personal Touch Although on-line trading has advanced in recent years, no system is perfect. Ask your firm what happens when the system goes down, what is their backup plan? Is there someone you can call who is familiar with your account to guide you?
Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.