At Infinity Futures, LLC ("Infinity") we value our customers, and maintaining customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. While it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customer's information.
Infinity will never sell your personal information to anyone. We will not use or distribute your personal information in any way without prior notification to you. We promise that we will uphold the privacy policies and procedures as set forth below.
- The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in account opening applications (whether written or electronic), or in other forms you may provide to us. This information may include your name, address, social security number or tax identification number, account number, account balances and financial information about you.
- Information regarding your transactions with us including your trading history at Infinity, your history of meeting margin calls or your use of the various services and products that we provide.
- Information about your credit history and information we may receive from your introducing broker or associated person and other consumer reporting agencies.
- Infinity will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers.
- Infinity may share personal information about our current and former customers with our affiliated companies and service providers around the world. (Infinity affiliated companies include our subsidiaries, foreign correspondents and branch offices.) In either case, your personal information will remain subject to the strictest confidentiality protections.
- To the extent that we may engage unaffiliated companies to assist in providing services on our web site, such providers will be subject to stringent contractual requirements to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information they may obtain in connection with the performance of their services for us. We will make every effort to make sure that they receive the minimum amount of personal information necessary and will be allowed to retain that information only for as long as necessary in order to provide such services. Such service providers will only be allowed to use personal information in the course of providing services to Infinity and only for the purposes that we authorize.
Right to Opt Out of Information Sharing
If you prefer that we do not disclose your nonpublic personal information to unaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures; that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted or required by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may fill out the form on the right stating that you wish to opt out of all information sharing of your personal information. Alternatively you may fax a request to 312-373-6256 stating "I do not wish to share personal information with nonaffiliated third parties.", please include your first name, last name and applicable email addresses on your request.
Information we may disclose
- We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena.
- We may also disclose personal information as necessary to perform credit checks, collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise protect our interests and property.
Opt-OutOpt-out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties form.
Infinity is committed to protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy.
- Only authorized Infinity employees or agents will have access to your personal information. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security. Paper documents are stored in a locked room. Electronic information is password protected and only accessible by authorized employees. Only authorized employees have access and any unauthorized dissemination of nonpublic personal information shall result in termination of an employee.
As we may process information from EEA nationals we have to comply with the Data Protection Act no 2472/1999, Law no 3471/200, and from 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, when keeping personal data about you when we obtain, use, disclose or otherwise process such data. Any personal information processed by Infinity is controlled by us. As such we are considered the data controller of your personal information.Data Storage
We do not store your personal information in the EEA. Our servers- storing and keeping your information secure-are located in the United States.Collecting your information legally
We are able to legally collect and use your personal information either because: - you have provided us with your consent to do so as explained above;
- collecting and using your personal information is necessary for us to carry out our legitimate business interests in order to carry out any requests or orders made by you via our website;
- collecting and using your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party; and/or
- collecting and using your personal information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
You have a right to:
- obtain confirmation from us that your personal information is being collected and used by us and to access the personal information held about you by us;
- have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete at any time;
- erasure, or the right to be forgotten, which means you can request deletion or removal of any personal information we hold about you at any time, and we will accommodate your request to the extent permitted by U.S. law;
- block or suppress us collecting and using your personal information, which means we can continue to store your personal information but we cannot further collect or use it in any way;
- obtain and reuse any personal information we hold about you for your own purposes across different services, which allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal information easily from Infinity to another place notified by you to us in a safe and secure way without hindrance to the usability of your personal information; and
- object to us collecting or using your personal information where this is based on:
- a legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the public interest; or
- direct marketing.
To make any requests as listed above, please contact us at [email protected]. We will confirm any requests relating to your rights above within one month of receipt of your request, or within two months of receipt of your request where your request is more complex.
We will ask for your consent to use your personal information to provide marketing information to you. If you do not give us your consent, or you withdraw your consent, we will honor that request. You can also tell us to stop collecting and using your personal information at any time by emailing us at [email protected] However, if you do so we will most likely be unable to continue to service your account. Update your information sharing preferences To update us with your information-sharing preferences, you may contact us at [email protected].